Skip to content
Terms And Conditions (T&C)
- Strictly no cancellation after confirmation of your orders. Refunds or exchange are NOT allowed after payment. Any changes in selection after confirmation will be subjected to an additional 30% handling fee.
- 50% deposit must be fully paid prior to delivery and remaining 50% must be fully paid prior to installation. In the event that monies is still owed to us, it will constitute a breach of contract and warranties will be voided immediately.
- Upon breach of contract, refunds will not be allowed.
- Calculations based on floor plans or proposed layout on-site for the number of rolls needed are purely estimation, we will not be liable for any shortage or excess, we do not allow patchwork of remaining wallpapers. Customers will need to order extra rolls when necessary. Transportation fee of SGD$50 will only be chargeable if on site measurement is required.
- Customers or their representatives are required to be around during installation to advise our installers on where to install and thoroughly, it is customers’ responsibility to inspect the workmanship immediately after installation. A returning fee starting from SGD$80 onwards is chargeable.
- In the event of rescheduling of installation due to delay in renovation or customers wishes, please inform us at least 10 days before your scheduled date or a reschedule fee of SGD$80 will be chargeable.
- In the event of the customer or his/her appointed representative is not present on the scheduled date and time of the sealer or installation service, a reschedule fee of SGD$80 will be chargeable.
- We do not provide sealer or installation services on Sundays and public Holidays. For after office hours service , an additional charge of 1.5x per roll will be levied upon you. In the event of the customer or his/her appointed representative is not present on the scheduled date and time of the sealer or installation service, a returning fee of SGD$80 will be charged for the next visit.
- Customers are required to shift, move or remove any existing furniture / fixtures / equipment / curtains to allow sufficient working space for installers. Our installers will NOT shift or move any furniture, fragile items, fixtures or equipment (e.g. wallmount, tv etc.). In the event of our installers shift and / or move anything out of goodwill, we are not responsible for any damages caused to the furniture / fragile items / fixtures / equipments / curtains or flooring.
- It is customers responsibility to provide a safe workspace for our service team. Our employees or anyone under our charge have the right to work in a safe and non-abusive environment. Customers who are abusive or display inappropriate behaviour will not be patronised.
- For Dark Coloured Wallpaper, please be aware that there may be visible faint line at the joints due to the back of the wallpaper being light coloured.
- For installation on stairways / staircase, ceiling or wall height above 3.3m, extra charge per roll will be advised prior to confirmation of the order.
- Please ensure your wall is in good, smooth condition and white in colour and are advisable to paint a layer of paint or sealant for better installation and to avoid peeling or damaging of your wall in future during removal of wallpaper.
- Bubbles are common after installation. Please allow at least 1 week after installation for the bubbles to subside on its own. Kindly inform us if there are any persistent bubbles after a week.
- Our 6 months limited warranty does not cover self inflicted damages or any damage not done by us. Visible faults are also excluded if the customer has already started using the goods.
- We reserve the rights to change these terms and conditions from time to time.